Wednesday, November 26, 2008

An update...

Hey folks,

Just wanted to give you an update on my Running For Livestock effort. Friday, November 21st was my last day in the Navy, and the weekend was spent driving cross-country from Virginia to Texas. We're doing our best to get settled in, but the schedule's been pretty full with the fast-approaching holiday and the on-going job search. The movers arrive with our stuff on Tuesday, so I should have some time to knock out a few more miles later next week.

Hope all is well!

-Matt

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Way to go Matt. I'm having trouble sleeping tonight, so thought I'd "stalk you" by becoming one of your followers. Are you only taking donations through the holidays?? Or is this on-going?

Good luck with your job hunt.

Debbie

Matt Holvey said...

Hey Debbie!

Excellent question. At the moment, I only plan on taking donations through the holidays. The author Patrick Rothfuss will only be matching the money I raise until Dec. 11th, so I suspect my efforts will taper off after that... especially as it's getting colder and colder out!